Zuzana

Default 'Save As' Disabled please help!

Hello:

I have opened an excell file in read only format. Not sure what type of
settings did the file had as a defalut set for the users, but ever since the
'Save as' option on the file menu is disabled. So when I try to open another
excell file, I am never able to save it as 'save as'.Can you please help!

Thank you
Dave Peterson

Tools|Customize|toolbars tab
select the worksheet menu bar
click the reset button

This will reset the toolbar to its factory defaults--and if you made any
changes, you'll have to do them again.

--

Dave Peterson