ckbusia

Default I WANT TO SET PRINT RANGE TO NUMBER OF COLUMNS

I have four sheets of different size but all having the same number of
colums. I want to set the print to the number of columns. This can be done
in Lotus and I tried to do it in Excel but I can't seem to be able to do it.
Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks, Carol

hi,
If the excel world only knew how easy it is to print in
lotus........sigh.
set print in excel.
high light the area you want printed
go fileprint areaset print area.
careful. excel is REAL squirrelly about printing.
also to set a column or row header..
go filepage setupsheet tabrows to repeat at top/columns
to repeat at left.
you can also set the print are here too.

.