Tristan_Flynn

Default other systems detecting excel 4.0 if excel 2000 is installed

hello.

i have a database program called Eworkforce that automatically detects what
software you have in order to export data. However i use to be always able
to export in excel 4.0 from this database, now that i have a new laptop it is
no longer seeing verison 4.0 as an opinion. my friend has the same desktop
version of excel that i have on my laptop, excel 2000 ver 9, but he still has
the opinion of exporting excel 4.0. Does anyone know why this would be or
what files show that you are excel 4.0 enabled even when you have higher
version of the software?