Faehnfare

Default Multiplication Table

I am a math teacher wanting to know the best way to make a multiplication
table. I tried one way but kept getting the "Inconsistent Formula" error.
Paul B

Faehnfare, here is one way

In A1 put =ROW()*COLUMN(), drag to the right, to column L for 12 and down to
row 12 or for how many rows you want
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003