Jim

Default Transfer Excel to new computer

I want to transfer Excel from one computer to another.
How do I do this without needing to get a set up disk
since I don't have the original disk anymore?
Jack in the UK

Jim wrote:
*I want to transfer Excel from one computer to another.
How do I do this without needing to get a set up disk
since I don't have the original disk anymore? *

Transfer you can not per sec. You can transfer a licenced DSP copy from
one WorkStation to another [deleting the original of cause] This is not
so for OEM versions of Office / Excel. You will require the original
Microsoft media.

--
Jack in the UK