Trouthunter

Default Footnotes

Does anyone know how I can empty the footnote drop down box in Excel? I want
to eliminate all the previous footnotes in the drop down box except for the
one I want shown on my document.
Gord Dibben

You can remove any Custom Footers or Headers but not the built-ins.

If the file was passed on to you with another user's name and/or company which
appears in the list, you can get rid of these by going to FileProperties and
deleting or changing in "Author" and/or "Company".

Gord Dibben Excel MVP