Rafi

Default In Excel print area setup problem with 2 different computers with.

We have 2 different P 4 Machines with Win XP + SP2, with same printers and
Office XP, only one machine is connected to internet and Autoupdate is
activated, it has installed two hotfixs (KB885884 & KB834707).

I formatted one worksheet of Excel on the machine which is connected to
Internet, when I open the same worksheet in another machine its setting is
disturbed in PRINTING.

My main problem is printing only, because i have hundreds of files so all
files were printing on both machines perfectly till last month. but now it
disturbed i need it solution.

thanks
rafi

Jack in the UK

Maybe the print areas on each PC have been tinkered with, look under
file | Print area | … here you can choose set or clear print areas,
might be worth clearing and re-set the same on both PC. You must select
more than one cell thou.

Also scan over the page set up in case someone has had a play..

Jack

--
Jack in the UK