Cell advance at enter

Default My cell will not advance to next cell setting at enter!

After updating MS Office 2000 Professional my cell will no longer advance to
the next [lower] cell. I can not change the settings to make this occur.
Any corrections?

Thanks,

Peter
Anne Troy

Why can't you change the settings, Peter? Tools--Options, Edit tab.
Perhaps the workbook you're using is protected?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Cell advance at enter" <Cell advance at
wrote in message ...
After updating MS Office 2000 Professional my cell will no longer advance
the next [lower] cell. I can not change the settings to make this occur.
Any corrections?

Thanks,

Peter

Gord Dibben

Maybe ToolsOptionsEdit "move selection after enter"

Change setting here.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP