rlroberts

Default Blank Spreadsheet (not really)

I have someone who recieves a weekly spreadsheet. When she opens the file,
the worksheet area is completely blank. I can see that we are in cell A1 by
the name box and when I hit the Enter key, I am taken to A2. I can see the
contentents the current cell that I am in from the formula bar. Whe I do a
print preview, I can see the entire contents.

When Forwarded to another computer, it opens just fine. She is running
Excel 200 with SP2 installed (sam as the one forwarded to.)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Rick

Rick

Thanks for your response. the problem is, it appears that there is no
spreadsheet there. Almost like it had been minimzed and there is no other
worksheet behind it.

Thanks again
Rick

"rlroberts" wrote in message
I have someone who recieves a weekly spreadsheet. When she opens the file,
the worksheet area is completely blank. I can see that we are in cell A1
by
the name box and when I hit the Enter key, I am taken to A2. I can see the
contentents the current cell that I am in from the formula bar. Whe I do
print preview, I can see the entire contents.

When Forwarded to another computer, it opens just fine. She is running
Excel 200 with SP2 installed (sam as the one forwarded to.)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Rick

Dave Peterson

It sounds like the worksheet window is just out of the viewing area:

Open the workbook
window|arrange|tiled (and resize manually)

(Sometimes when you share workbooks with laptop users, their video settings can
screw up the desktop users.)

--

Dave Peterson