Matt Besherse

Default How do I set up a document to be sent as email automatically

I am trying to set up a document so when you click on it, it will
automatically appear in an email format addressed to the appropriate person.
In addition, I would like to be able to send it automatically as an
attachment as opposed to just text in an email.
Dave Peterson

You want email and excel??

Take a look at Ron de Bruin's site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl

And Dick Kusleika has some sample code (especially Outlook) at:
http://dicks-clicks.com/excel/olAutomating.htm

--

Dave Peterson