hobohobo via OfficeKB.com

Default installing Microsoft Office XP

Just purchased a new computer that came with a 60 day free trial of Microsoft
Office XP. I removed the program in the "add/remove" section of "My
Computer". I then attempted to install the program that I already had on CD.
After typing in the the product key, I receive the message: "Set up failed
to locate a valid qualifying product on your machine. Please select the
drive where a quallifying product can be found." After trying options C
Drive and then E Drive, I got the same next error message: "Set up was
unable to locate a qualifying product." How do I properly install?