Missie

Default create invoices

I am trying to create a billing system for my business. I need to create
invoices so that I do not have to keep putting the information in custom.
name, add. etc. Also have the invoice numbers automatically go to the next
number. I cannot fing any information as to how to do all of this. If someone
could point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative.

JE McGimpsey

Could you describe what you tried in a little more detail?

In article ,
Missie wrote:

I went to this site, added the formula but it does not seem to work.
Obviously I am doing something wrong. I am not sure where to go from here.
Thank you

JulieD

Hi Missie

if you'll like to email me direct (julied_ng at hcts dot net dot au) i can
send you a sample invoice file that you can possibly customise to fit your
requirements.

Cheers
JulieD

Missie wrote:

I am trying to create a billing system for my business. I need to
create
invoices so that I do not have to keep putting the information in
custom.
name, add. etc. Also have the invoice numbers automatically go to the
next
number. I cannot fing any information as to how to do all of this. If
someone
could point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative.

JE McGimpsey

*Which* formula did you copy in to *which* module?