Sam

Default WorkBooks In Separate Windows.

Hi.

Always in the past when I have created a new Workbook, it opened in a
new Window, separate from the Workbook that was already open. Now, today,
for no reason that I'm aware of, Excel refuses to put the new Workbook in a
separate Window. It puts the new one in the same window, on top of the one
that was already open.

Did I state that clearly?? Do you know what I mean??

I cannot get the new Workbook into its own Window. I can split the
Window, so both Workbooks are visible, but that's not what I want. I want
the new Workbook in its own Window, totally separate from the workbook that
was already open. It has always done that in the past.

Does anybody have any idea why it suddenly refuses to let me have two
windows for two Workbooks?? And how can I correct it??

Thanks,

Sam