Loi

Default NETWORKDAYS

Hi,

I have a problem with the formular: NETWORKDAYS(C4,D4). It
says that this formular contains unrecognized text.

Column: C D E

Ex: DATE POSTED DATE FILLED DAYS OPEN
2/5/2004 0:00 2/9/2004 0:00 =NETWORKDAYS(C4,D4)

It shows #NAME error in the cell E4 which contains the
formular =NETWORKDAYS(C4,D4).

Please tell me how to fix it.

Thank you
Loi

Peo Sjoblom

You might have to plop in the office/excel cd and install it, then check it
under toolsadd-ins

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

Hi,

"Loi" wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem with the formular: NETWORKDAYS(C4,D4).

It
says that this formular contains unrecognized text.

Column: C D E

Ex: DATE POSTED DATE FILLED DAYS OPEN
2/5/2004 0:00 2/9/2004 0:00 =NETWORKDAYS

(C4,D4)

It shows #NAME error in the cell E4 which contains the
formular =NETWORKDAYS(C4,D4).

Please tell me how to fix it.

.

Gord Dibben

Loi

If Analysis Toolpak is not available in ToolsAddins, perhaps a "custom"
install was done rather than "typical".

You will have to install from CD.

Following is for Office 2002 under Windows XP. Your setup may vary.

Go to StartSettingsControl Panel and Add/remove programs.

Have your CD handy.

Click on Office 2000 or whatever it is called.

Select "Change" and "Add or Remove Programs".

Browse through and select the add-in required. Follow the steps.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

Hi,

NETWORKDAYS Loi New Users to Excel 1 January 17th 05 07:52 PM
networkdays or dias.lab Rodrigo Links and Linking in Excel 1 December 17th 04 05:33 PM
Networkdays shows as #NAME even though I have the toolpack instal. mark Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 December 1st 04 09:13 PM
Re-assigning weekend days in "Networkdays" Function sts75 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 26th 04 10:45 AM