enquirer

Default Column Chart to Line Chart

Practice test for ECDL Office 2000 exam reads

"Change the chart type to Line with markers displayed at each data value."

Change to Line isn't a problem, but how do I display markers at each data
value?

--
Many Thanks

Enquirer

Michael

Hi
Right Click on one of the data columns, Select Chart Type,
Select Line Chart and then choose one of the types that have markers at each
data point.

HTH
Michael