Loi

Default NETWORKDAYS

Hi,
Please tell me what is the formula below. What is
NETWORKDAYS mean?
Thank you
Loi

=NETWORKDAYS(C4,D4)

Chip Pearson

Loi,

NETWORKDAYS means Net Workdays (not Network Days), and returns
the number of weekdays (Monday through Friday) between two dates,
excluding weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and optionally holidays.

Your formula return the number of weekdays between the dates in
cells C4 and D4.
--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson