Robert

Default Multiple Hyperlinks Per Cell

I know how to right-click a cell and use the Insert Hyperlink wizard to make
that cell an active link. However, I'm trying to include several links (web
addresses) in the same cell. Is this possible? If it is, how do you do it?

Also, I'd like to only have the actual web address be a hotspot in the cell,
and not the entire cell contents. Is there a way to only have specific text
in a cell be the active link?

Thanks for your help!
Zack Barresse

No, you can only hyperlink one item per cell, and it will always be the
entire cell contents.

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)