Mark

Default Custome Colors?

When using textures and effects and things, can you use custom colors? Can
you choose what color you want a texture to be? It doesn't seem to let me.

Jon Peltier

Mark -

It looks to me like the textures are built in, without the ability to edit them. For
most cases where you can use a texture, you can also use a picture fill. You can
probably find texture image files all over the internet, and use them instead.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services