Frustrated

Default How would I remove a pagebreak and page number on a workbook perm.

I would like to know how to remove the page number & the pagebreak displayed
on my worksheet. Secondly, if someone could advice me on how to autosum a
multiplication formula. I am using Office 2003.
Thanking you
Nick Hodge

It appears you are in Print Preview View, go to ViewNormal

Not sure I understand your second part, please elaborate

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Frustrated" wrote in message
I would like to know how to remove the page number & the pagebreak
displayed
on my worksheet. Secondly, if someone could advice me on how to autosum a
multiplication formula. I am using Office 2003.
Thanking you

Mystify

Dear Nick,
Thank you so much for the help. Let me explain the second part of my problem
I own a small clothing business I'm busy doing stock, coding, pricing,
quantity and total amount but instead of excel automatically calculating for
me I have to enter each formula which is rather time consuming and terriblly
frustrating as I know there is a way of getting it done quicker. I will give
you an example of what I am doing, =SUM(D10*B10) I am ready to pull all my
hair out. I would appreciate it very much if you could help me solve this
problem.
Thanx

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

It appears you are in Print Preview View, go to ViewNormal

Not sure I understand your second part, please elaborate

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
HIS

"Frustrated" wrote in message
I would like to know how to remove the page number & the pagebreak
displayed
on my worksheet. Secondly, if someone could advice me on how to autosum a
multiplication formula. I am using Office 2003.
Thanking you

Nick Hodge

You do not need the SUM function with a simple multiplication, presuming you
are totalling qty*price (B2*D2) for each line to make a final total at the
bottom, on each line type

=B2*D2

Press enter and then return to the cell you just entered. In the bottom
right of the cell is a small square (the fill handle), drag that down as far
as your data goes and Excel will adjust the formulae

If you don't want a line total, but just a total for all the stock, go to
the bottom and type

=SUM(B2:B100)*(D2:D100)

(presumes 100 is the last line) and press Ctrl+Shift+Enter. (If you do this
right Excel will wrap { } around the formula. This is known as an array
formula and Excel is effectively multiplying each line with it's
corresponding cell on the same line and then doing the sum
--
HTH
Nick Hodge