Patrice

Default Automatic link

I have an inventory price list that I would like to link to an Invoice sheet,
so everytime I make an invoice, I will have all the products and price list
available on my Invoice sheet. Can anyone help me? I wasn't sure how to do
it, so I created a list for each category of products on my price list...then
what?? Thank you.
Max

Try Debra Dalgleish's nice coverage of
Data Validation at: