Alok Garg

Default Leave Management System

I am a new user and is working on creating a Leave Management System in
Excel. I was trying to look for any e-book to learn as to how I can use Excel
to do so.

I have to create the form in such a way that I have buttons on the spread
sheet to apply for leaves, approve or deny leaves etc. Can I get some
assistance for the same and if some one has done that in past please mail me
as to how it was done.

Warm Regards
Alok Garg