ExcelStress

Default linking to template

Hello , Here is my problem . I have created a workbook template for
balancing reports. In the workbook there are columns for previously
balanced reports totals. After we complete the current balancing is
there a way to link the workbook back to the template to move the
current data to the previous data's column so the current becomes the
previous for the next time we balance?

I hope this makes sense .
I would appreciate any advice .

Thank You!