Dmitry Kopnichev

Default How to go back to last selected cells?

Hello
How to go back to last selected cells?

Norman Jones

Hi Dmitri,

Try something like:

'===================
Public Sub Tester03()
Dim rng As Range
Dim rCell As Range

Set rng = Selection
Set rCell = ActiveCell

'your code, e.g.
Range("A1").Select

rng.Select
rCell.Activate

End Sub
'<<===================

However, the above code would not normally be needed because it is rarely
necessary, or desirable, to make selections,

---
Regards,
Norman

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote in message
Hello
How to go back to last selected cells?

Dmitry Kopnichev

My selection was moved to another sheet by clicking on the precedents arrow
and I want to come back to the analyzed cell.
"Norman Jones" сообщил/сообщила в новостях
Hi Dmitri,

Try something like:

'===================
Public Sub Tester03()
Dim rng As Range
Dim rCell As Range

Set rng = Selection
Set rCell = ActiveCell

'your code, e.g.
Range("A1").Select

rng.Select
rCell.Activate

End Sub
'<<===================

However, the above code would not normally be needed because it is rarely
necessary, or desirable, to make selections,

---
Regards,
Norman

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote in message