Kev

Default excel 2003 ... setting up "Look In " within "open"

How do I set the default directory when using the file "OPEN" facility?
At the moment when I use ,,File open ,,, the default directory in the
"look in " box is "my documents",, I would like to change this deafult to
the excel folder within my documents.

appreciate any help
thanks

John Mansfield

Kev,

In the standard toolbar, go to Tools - Options - General Tab and near the
bottom of the dialog box you should see an option for "Default File Location"
and "At Start-Up, Open All Files In".

Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com