kathiejo53

Default How do I find template with tiny squares on the entire page

I am looking for a template to use in recording expenses. I think all I need
is a sheet with small squares on the entire page - or columns. But, I want
the lines already there so I don't have to draw them in. Is there something
available like this? A template? Thanks....sorry for the ignorance on this
subject on my part.
JethroUK©

select the whole sheet
FormatColumn width