Ken

Default Thank you and Happy New Year

Hi,
I would like to take a moment to thank each and everyone of the contributors
on this (and other) newsgroups. Your generosity means quite a lot to many of
us and the fact that you take as much time with someone like myself who
never double-clicked an Excel icon until the age of 60 as you do with some
of the seasoned folks is greatly appreciated.
I realize the Help portion is here but an "easily" explained formula to one
who has used Excel in the past is sometimes extremely confusing to others
who are just starting out. Thats where you guys come in. Your explanations
are usually just what we need to help us understand what Help is trying to
tell us.
Again, thank you and I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year.
Ken Williams