Bill Wilson

Default Excel 2003 - Sort Sheets

Good day,
I am using Excel 2003 and would like to sort the sheets.
Is anyone aware of a way to do this?
Thanks in advance.

--
Bill Wilson

Frank Kabel

Hi
see:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Bill Wilson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Good day,
I am using Excel 2003 and would like to sort the sheets.
Is anyone aware of a way to do this?
Thanks in advance.

--
Bill Wilson

Jim Cone

Bill,
There is no built-in way to do this in Excel.
If you are not interested in writing a VBA program, then
my Excel add-in "XL Extras" sorts workbook sheets
and has several other capabilities...

Add header/footer data to sheets
Insert a table of contents
Get the address of print areas
Make text upper, lower, proper or sentence case
Other minor features

Comes with a Word.doc install/use file
It is available - free - upon direct request.
Remove xxx from my email address.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA