Kane

Default Change Sheet "TAB" colour?

Is there a way to change the colour of one "Sheet Tab" , among 12 others?
cwilson

Right click on the tab and select tab color.

Is there a way to change the colour of one "Sheet Tab" , among 12 others?

IanRoy

Right click the tab, choose color.

Is there a way to change the colour of one "Sheet Tab" , among 12 others?

Debra Dalgleish

If you have Excel 2002, or later version, right-click on the sheet tab
Choose Tab Color, and select a colour.

There's a picture in the Excel FAQ:

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#TabColour

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Kane

I should have indicated the version ... Excel 2000. I gather from what has
been said, is that this function is not available in 2000, as it is in v2002.
Can I do this in xl2000?
Tks.... Wayne