-   -   Getting rid of 2nd Page on Print. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4730-getting-rid-2nd-page-print.html)

Shadyhosta

Getting rid of 2nd Page on Print.

My sheet is complete on one page and within the margins. For some reason
when I print it prints a second page which is blank except for the header
which repeats. There are some bordered cells past the page break on the
right. I have tried to delete these, but the borders remain. Is there an
easy way to delete out this second blank page so that it does not print??

cwilson

There are a few ways you could correct the problem. Set your print area by
selecting the cells you want to print and then go to FilePrint AreaSet
Print Area. or Format the cells with the borders the remove the borders
(Right click over the cellwith border select Format Cellbordernone) then
FilePage SetupSelect Fit to 1 page tall by 1 page wide.

HTH
cwilson

"Shadyhosta" wrote:

My sheet is complete on one page and within the margins. For some reason
when I print it prints a second page which is blank except for the header
which repeats. There are some bordered cells past the page break on the
right. I have tried to delete these, but the borders remain. Is there an
easy way to delete out this second blank page so that it does not print??

Don Guillett

Try deleting the rows/columns that are un-needed and then SAVE the workbook.
then try again.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Shadyhosta" wrote in message
My sheet is complete on one page and within the margins. For some reason
when I print it prints a second page which is blank except for the header
which repeats. There are some bordered cells past the page break on the
right. I have tried to delete these, but the borders remain. Is there an
easy way to delete out this second blank page so that it does not print??

Lady Layla

Reset the print area to include only what you want it to?