WallyB

Default Formula to track wins/loses

In match set of five games I want to keep track of the
wins and loses of the matches. Example; if the number
entered in cell b5 is greater than the number entered in
b6 then a 1 (for one win) is entered in cell v5. If not,
then a 1 (for one lose) is entered in cell v6. This
scenerio would be repeated in ajoining cells as the
matches progress. I.e., next match would be entered in
b6 & c6, b7 & c7, etc. The numbers in cells v5 & v6 are
cummulative. So, if a person won 4 matches with scores of
3/2, 4/1, 3/2, 3/2 and lost 3 matches with scores of 2/3,
1/4, and 2/3, in cells v5 and v6 it would show 4 wins and
3 loses. Thanks
Max

Glad it worked, Wally !
Thanks for feedback