holy joe

Default .how open doc attach in exelspreadsheet xls...

what do I need to open an attachment that is in a spreadsheet xls exel
spreadsheet.
what do I need to download thanks bjs
Gord Dibben

Joe

If you just want to view or print the Excel file you can

Download and install the Excel Viewer from....

http://office.microsoft.com/download.../xlviewer.aspx

Excel is not included with Windows OS.

It is part of MS Office Suite or a stand-alone application.

You don't download Excel. You purchase it or Office Suite from a retailer or
order from MS on line. They will send you a CD.

For info on ordering see this website.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/programs/default.asp to see the Office
products and how to purchase.

Note:you probably don't need XL2003 so browse to the "previous versions"
section.

Check out Ebay for a deal on Office 97 or 2000. If you go this route, make
sure there is a licence for the product.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:35:03 -0800, "holy joe" <holy joe
@discussions.microsoft.com wrote:

what do I need to open an attachment that is in a spreadsheet xls exel
spreadsheet.
what do I need to download thanks bjs

Peo Sjoblom

Could you explain a bit more what you mean by attachment? If you received an
excel file in an email attachment you would need excel or something like open
office (free if you can download it) lotus etc. There might also be a
downloadable excel viewer on microsoft's side or even a trial version of
office 2003
If you mean something else please post back

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"holy joe" wrote:

what do I need to open an attachment that is in a spreadsheet xls exel
spreadsheet.
what do I need to download thanks bjs

Frank Kabel

Hi Gord
there's a newer version availbale for Excel 2003:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

Gord Dibben wrote:
[...]