Wind54Surfer

Default Help with macro to choose printer

Hi,

I am new to macros in Excel and this is what I did to print a worksheet:
Range("A1:W35").Select
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$W$35"
Selection.PrintOut From:=1, To:=1, Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Works great except that I want to select the printer to use and the macro
won't stop at the point to choose printer.
Any way to work around this?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Emilio
Paul B

Emilio,this will bring up the print dialog box, so you can pick a printer,
will that work?
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

--
Paul B