Peo Sjoblom

Above the column header of A when you use the fx there should be a button
with the function you are using (IF in this case) , click on that and a new
menu of if will be loaded.

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"hassan barjini" wrote:

I would like to use the if format function for nested if ?
when I click fx in formula bar the menu of if loaded, I would like to
repeatedly use this menu for nested if, and do not write srting of if in
formula bar ?
please advice me ?
best
barjini