DaveB

Default blueprints

Today I had a customer email the blueprints to an
addition that he'd like me to do. He drew them up on an
Excel spreadsheet. Somehow he drew in lines and circles.
How can I learn how to do this?
JulieD

Hi Dave

IMHO there's better programs for drawing but
if you choose view / toolbars / drawing (note the toolbar comes up normally
at the bottom of the screen)
you can have lines / circles and love hearts (if you particularly want -
they're under the AUTOSHAPES / Basic Shapes icon)

Cheers
JulieD

"DaveB" wrote in message
Today I had a customer email the blueprints to an
addition that he'd like me to do. He drew them up on an
Excel spreadsheet. Somehow he drew in lines and circles.
How can I learn how to do this?

Don Guillett

I've had some success in setting row to 12.75 and column to 2. and calling
that 4'. Depends on your printer driver. I am custom designing an estimating
program for my builder.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software