Wolf

Default Moving cursor to next open cell

What command do I need to type to move the cursor one cell down? I have
created a macro that copies an entire line of data to a spreadsheet by going
to a specific column, using the end and down commands, to find the first
empty cell. My problem is that after I have recorded the macro, the cursor
never moves down that one cell and keeps copying the data on that same line.
I have tried multiple times with it recording what I want, but VBA will not
move down to the next empty cell on subsequent runs. Any help would be
appreciated.
Paul B

Wolf, try this, with data in column A

Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Wolf" wrote in message
What command do I need to type to move the cursor one cell down? I have
created a macro that copies an entire line of data to a spreadsheet by
going
to a specific column, using the end and down commands, to find the first
empty cell. My problem is that after I have recorded the macro, the
cursor
never moves down that one cell and keeps copying the data on that same
line.
I have tried multiple times with it recording what I want, but VBA will
not
move down to the next empty cell on subsequent runs. Any help would be
appreciated.

Wolf

Paul B.

Thank you so much. It worked just fine. I had built a spreadsheet in
Quattro Pro and had to switch it to Excel and was going crazy. I really
appreciate your help. This forum was just the ticket I needed.

Thanks again.

"Wolf" wrote in message
What command do I need to type to move the cursor one cell down? I have
created a macro that copies an entire line of data to a spreadsheet by
going
to a specific column, using the end and down commands, to find the first
empty cell. My problem is that after I have recorded the macro, the
cursor
never moves down that one cell and keeps copying the data on that same
line.
I have tried multiple times with it recording what I want, but VBA will
not
move down to the next empty cell on subsequent runs. Any help would be
appreciated.

Paul B

Wolf, your welcome
--