Marcel Bruinsma

Default Unable to find registry key for MS-Excel 2003 setting

Hi There,

I've been working all day now to package MS-Office 2003 Pro Dutch for one of
our customers.
With the ORK that shouldn't be so hard but the Profile Wizard only saved
MS-Word settings it seems. My MS-Access and MS-Excel settings were gone after
installation.
Luckily I was able to set all but one settings in the Custom Installation
Wizard.

There is, however, one setting I'm unable to do.
I want to set the following:
In MS-Excel 2003 : Tools = Customize = Show standard and formatting
toolbars on two rows
(In Dutch the setting says to do the opposite (Standaard en opmaakwerkbalk
weergeven in één rij; show them on one row. But it works the same so the
Dutch version does the opposite from what it says. It's default is off in
both versions).

I tried a Wise snapshot, I exported HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Office,
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office, HKLM\Software\Microsoft\VBA and
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\VBA from the registry and tried if that would change
the setting (when I first changed it by hand ofcourse), I used RegMon and
FileMon, I browsed the Internet but I can't find it.

If I knew what to set I could easily add it to the MST but I really can't
find it.

Can anybody please help me out?

Thanks in advance.
Marcel