steve

Default charts

can i change the background of my chart, after i am done making it. anyone
know how
Peo Sjoblom

Yes, right click the area you want to change and select format data series

Peo Sjoblom

"steve" wrote in message
can i change the background of my chart, after i am done making it.
anyone
know how

Bawan

ofcouse you can, to do this select chart element in question, and then
choose the first command on the format menu. On the pattern tab click on the
fill effects button. under gradient you can choose color or if you want to
put texture or picture choose texture of picture tab. if this helps you let
me know

"steve" wrote:

can i change the background of my chart, after i am done making it. anyone
know how

tjtjjtjt

Double-Click on the background area and a Format dialog box will pop up. Is
this what you had in mind?

tj