Loi

Default Marco

Hi,

I have two spreadsheets, A and B, that have the same
format.

I would like to:
After I insert new rows in sheetA, It will be automatic
insert new rows in sheet B.

Can I use marco to do it? If I can, please show me how to
do it.

Or please show another ways.

Thank you
Loi
Raymond J. Johnson Jr.

"Loi" wrote in message
| Hi,
|
| I have two spreadsheets, A and B, that have the same
| format.
|
| I would like to:
| After I insert new rows in sheetA, It will be automatic
| insert new rows in sheet B.
|

| Can I use marco to do it? If I can, please show me how to
| do it.
|
| Or please show another ways.
|
| Thank you
| Loi

You might be able to have marco do it, but you'll have to work it out with
him.

Otto Moehrbach

Loi
I am not sure of what you want to do, but if you want to insert the same
number of rows in the same place in both sheets, you can do that manually by
grouping the sheets.
Do this. Select sheet A. Now hold the Ctrl key down and select sheet
B. Now both sheets are selected. Now insert the rows and it will happen to
both sheets. HTH Otto
"Loi" wrote in message

I have two spreadsheets, A and B, that have the same
format.

I would like to:
After I insert new rows in sheetA, It will be automatic
insert new rows in sheet B.

Can I use marco to do it? If I can, please show me how to
do it.

Or please show another ways.

Thank you
Loi

Otto Moehrbach

Raymond
That was a cheap shot. Not everyone has the same command of English as
you. Would you like to compete with him in his language? Otto
"Raymond J. Johnson Jr." wrote in message

"Loi" wrote in message
| Hi,
|
| I have two spreadsheets, A and B, that have the same
| format.
|
| I would like to:
| After I insert new rows in sheetA, It will be automatic
| insert new rows in sheet B.
|

| Can I use marco to do it? If I can, please show me how to
| do it.
|
| Or please show another ways.
|
| Thank you
| Loi

You might be able to have marco do it, but you'll have to work it out with
him.

Sandy Mann

Raymond
That was a cheap shot.