Douglas Sey

Default Menu colours?

How do I change the colour of the menu background in my Excel 2000 from the
horrid dark grey? A change in my display options, from the control panel,
has only managed to alter the colour of Word menu's.
Thanks in advance
douglas

due to a horriable legle war fought by apple and micorsoft
over GUI(which was first developed by Zerox and who wasn't
in the war), i am afraid you are stuck with the microsoft
colors of blue and gray.

.