IvanT

Default how do I chang the start point for my next row?

I am trying to graph out numbers in a chronological order, when one number
ends the next one begins. Like how old I was when my daughter was born, her
time line will begin at the age I was when she was born.

Barb Reinhardt

I think you may want something like this:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ngColumns.html

You'll probably also need to look at this as well to get the scaling
correct:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...kedCharts.html

Look at the section about using Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler