Chrissy

Default Custom footer

I have a 3 page worksheet that needs page numbers. I need the page numbers
to start with a number other than 1. I have tried to use &[Page]+ and add
the number i need to add to the actual page number but it is not working. I
tried &[Page]+2 and my footer said Page 12. I dont understand. Any
suggestions?
--
thanks
JE McGimpsey

There's a bug in some WinXL versions that produces your results. You
need to put a space character after the 2

http://support.microsoft.com/default...kb;en-us;48198

Or try using the normal page number with

File/Page Setup/Sheet First Page number 3