Loi

Default Extra pages

Hi,

please show me to remove empty pages.

--------------

I selected all cells which are under my needed parts and
hit delete or cut, but I didn't work. When I used
printview or pagebreak, I still see 14,178 pages.

Ex: the worksheet has 100 rows which stored data. I select
row from 101 to 8,000 or more and hit delete, but nothing
happen.

Thank you
loi
Gord Dibben

Loi

Select row 101 then SHIFT + END + Downarrow.

EditDeleteEntire Row

NOW!! IMPORTANT!! SAVE the workbook then close and re-open.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP