Maria Consuelo

Default Problems with Excel 2003

We are using Excel 2003 and we have detected that, when we open a sheet
(any) and scroll through it with the arrow keys, the system begins to use CPU
(in some cases, up to 100 %) and memory (we have even run out of virtual
memory sometimes). The memory usage growth happens even if we are int the
upper left cell and try to move left or upwards (something that, obviously we
cannot do). Has anybody had the same problem? At the moment we have detected
thar it happens in machines with Excel 2003 (with or without SP1) and W2000
or WXP.