Jimmy Clay

Default Input Mask

Does Excel have an Input Mask function?

I took the certification test and one of the questions, if I remember it
correctly, wanted me to change a column of numbers so they had "SN" in front
of them. I think perhaps I was getting Excel confused with Access, but I
kept looking for a way to create an input mask.

--
Jimmy Clay

Read free ebooks !!!!!
Go to my web page:
http://thesongofthecoyote.tripod.com/

Frank Kabel

Hi
you could use a custom format such as
"SN"0000

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Jimmy Clay" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Does Excel have an Input Mask function?

I took the certification test and one of the questions, if I remember

it
correctly, wanted me to change a column of numbers so they had "SN"

in front
of them. I think perhaps I was getting Excel confused with Access,

but I
kept looking for a way to create an input mask.

--
Jimmy Clay

Read free ebooks !!!!!
Go to my web page: