Loi

Default Summary sheet

Hi,
I have a workbook which has 12 sheets for 12 months (Jan,
Feb, March.........

Each sheet has 7 colums.

Please show me how Can I create a summary sheet which will
have 7*12=84 colums.

I think that 1)the summary sheet won't have enough room
for 84 colums 2)I realy don't know how to link all sheets
as the same time.

I like to set up the links so that when I enter data in
Jan sheet, these data will also appear on summary sheet.

Thank you
Loi
Carl Jarvis

Unless I misunderstand your question, couldn't you link (and sum) the sheets
using :

=Sheet1!A1+Sheet2!A1 etc etc

=Jan!a1+Feb!a1+Mar!a1

I hope that helps?

"Loi" wrote in message
I have a workbook which has 12 sheets for 12 months (Jan,
Feb, March.........

Each sheet has 7 colums.

Please show me how Can I create a summary sheet which will
have 7*12=84 colums.

I think that 1)the summary sheet won't have enough room
for 84 colums 2)I realy don't know how to link all sheets
as the same time.

I like to set up the links so that when I enter data in
Jan sheet, these data will also appear on summary sheet.

Thank you
Loi

Gordon

Loi wrote:
Hi,
I have a workbook which has 12 sheets for 12 months (Jan,
Feb, March.........

Each sheet has 7 colums.

Please show me how Can I create a summary sheet which will
have 7*12=84 colums.

I think that 1)the summary sheet won't have enough room
for 84 colums 2)I realy don't know how to link all sheets
as the same time.

I like to set up the links so that when I enter data in
Jan sheet, these data will also appear on summary sheet.

Thank you
Loi

Don't worry about the number of columns - an Excel worksheet has 256!

Ken

Did you get the help you needed on this?

I have a similar need too. I want to have 7 different
sheets updated in a summary sheet. However, instead of
having them on different columns, I want them to update
the same column within the summary page. Basically, I want
them to add rows to the summary sheet.

Thanks!

Ken

.