Mark

Default Excel 97 Bible : How to get the files

Hi All,
I've just got my hands on John Walkenbach's book and would really like
to download the files but I can find them on the IDG site.

I know this is a fairly old version of Excel

Rgds,
Mark
Max

Try this link to Wiley (publisher changed since*):=20
http://tinyurl.com/62bcn

*According to John's notes at his page:
http://j-walk.com/ss/books/bookxl10.htm
(Think the link provided by John there=20
doesn't work unfortunately. Maybe outdated.
But the link provided above does work <g ..)

--
Rgds
Max

"Mark" wrote:
Hi All,
I've just got my hands on John Walkenbach's book and=20

would really like
to download the files but I can find them on the IDG site.

I know this is a fairly old version of Excel

Rgds,
Mark

Mark

Thank you Max
Mark

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:30:53 -0800, "Max"
wrote:

Try this link to Wiley (publisher changed since*):
http://tinyurl.com/62bcn

*According to John's notes at his page:
http://j-walk.com/ss/books/bookxl10.htm
(Think the link provided by John there
doesn't work unfortunately. Maybe outdated.
But the link provided above does work <g ..)

Max

You're welcome, Mark !
Thanks for the feedback ..
--