coal_miner

Default Startup message - How to?

Good morning. How do I create a popup box that has some information in it
when someone opens a file. I want it to give directions on how to use the
worksheet, then they hit ok. Thanks in advance for any help.
Bob Phillips

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
MsgBox "hello"
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob Phillips

"coal_miner" wrote in message
Good morning. How do I create a popup box that has some information in it
when someone opens a file. I want it to give directions on how to use the
worksheet, then they hit ok. Thanks in advance for any help.

coal_miner

Thank you for the help

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()