Squeaky

Default Link-to-cell copy problem

I have a spreadsheet that I work up quotes on. Using the control toolbox I
have created drop down lists to select certain items for calculations on the
quote. On many occasions I need to work up various "options" to any given
quote. I have created a Macro that will perform a copy/paste of all the cells
and formulas beneath the last row of the original set of formulas, giving me
a second set to work up an option on, and it displays the total results in
one area of all the options for comparison. Problem 1. When copying I have to
manually put the spreadsheet in "design" mode before running my macro or it
will not copy the control boxes. Problem 2. While all the formulas copy
perfectly, the control boxes retain the original "Linked Cell" reference. I
have to edit each one individually to the new cell. I've tried to record a
macro but it won't work as it fails to recognize when I go into design mode.
I am more interested in a solution to problem 2. I can live with having to
manually put the spreadsheet in design mode but if there is a solution I'd
love to hear it.

Thanks in advance,

-Squeaky