DDAANN

Default excel background prining

My excel page has a big gray PAGE 1 written across it rather like a
watermark. Why? And how do I get rid of it?
Dave Peterson

View|Normal

The page watermark shows up if you are using View|Page Break Preview mode.
(There's nothing you can do to remove if from that view.)

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
jocool27

But then how do you get the watermark to print, not just show up in the page
break preview?

Thanks for your help,
JoAnn

DDAANN wrote:

My excel page has a big gray PAGE 1 written across it rather like a
watermark. Why? And how do I get rid of it?

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
jej jej is offline

You would have to create a watermark by going into your print properties and
clicking on the Watermark tab.