Junior Member

Default Remove grey rectangle that obscures data

In copying data from a Comsec website, a grey rectangle appeared in my Excel 2007 spreadsheet. The rectangle obscured the copied data. I could not select the grey rectangle to move or remove it. It appears to be in a layer above the spreadsheet cells.
If anyone can explain what has happened, and how I can remove the grey rectangle, I would really appreciate it.